Well everyone, CaseyJ is feeling better and back in full force!!
Thanks to everyone who may have said a prayer for me.
This blog is actually really catching on so I am really excited about that.
I hope people will continually find encouragement through something as small as this.
Wow. It's weird how God works in strange ways. I was browsing around looking for a verse and a new verse appeared that I have never heard before. It was such an inspiration to me, I hope it is for you.
Colossians 4:6-
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
In the words of Jesus, "He who has ears, let him hear".
Peace out!
CaseyJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey doll,
I really love this verse. And it's so simple and beautiful. It makes me want to fill all my conversations with thoughtful and meaningful topics. Gossip is digression and a waste of time.
})i{( Nakita
Post a Comment